Bodegas Riojanas 2021 Viore Rueda Verdejo

Bodegas Riojanas 2021 Viore Rueda Verdejo

Click to enlarge


Bodegas Riojanas 2021 Viore Rueda Verdejo


Not Yet Rated | Write the First Review

Grape varieties

100% Verdejo, of which, more than 80% comes from centenary vineyards consisting of bush vines that are harvested by hand. The remaining 20% of the vines are young (between 20 and 40 years old), trellised, and harvested by machine at night.

Winemaking Notes

Cold grape maceration for 10 hours, before pressing. Racking of the must and fermentation occurs in temperature controlled, stainless-steel tanks, while the lees are stirred in order to keep them in suspension.

Tasting notes

Clean and brilliant colour, pale yellow shade with greenish hues. Tropical and citrus fruit aroma pair with a floral background. Well structured in the mouth, alluring. Lomg finish of fruit and balsamic notes.


Customer Ratings & Reviews

Be the first to rate this item!

Write Review